Georgian Language Course For Everybody is specially organized for international people, who are interested in learning Georgian Language in Tbilisi and be familiarized with Georgian culture. Staying in our country is an exciting and unique way to learn about Georgian history, culture and traditions. It’s a wonderful opportunity to study and practice Georgian conversation.
GEORGIAN LANGUAGE COURSE CONTAINS:
Speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and special course about Georgian history and culture.
Course is designed both for beginners and peoples with skill of basics in Georgian Language.
Listening, Speaking, Pronunciation, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar and Activities
All levels, beginner to advanced
You will take a placement test on your first day to determine your class level.
A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
Languages and Tourism Centre Georgia is one of the modern language teaching organisations in Tbilisi. At our Centre you will find many opportunities to gain confidence and qualifications to build a foundation for your future career. We don’t offer expensive courses, but our centre is committed to implementing high standards of quality and innovation in education and training.
We have wonderful teachers, facilities, accommodation and excursions. Students who choose to study with our Centre will enjoy a quality and effective learning experience in a friendly and supportive environment. Our beautiful city Tbilisi offers History, Traditions, Shopping, Sports, Walks and Activities all in easy walking distance.
Year opened 2010
Number of classrooms 4
Services must be paid in full 14 days before the course starts in order to complete the enrollment and secure a place in the course and/or accommodation.
– Bookings are not transferable.
– Bank charges are payable by students
– Students must be 18 years of age or over
– The cancellation needs to be communicated in writing to the school by the person who booked the course.
– There is no refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced.
– After a course has started there is no refund for any accommodation or other item booked.
– If a course is cancelled less than 1 days of the start date the following charges will apply:
– registration fee 80 Euro
– We do not accept students from: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri-Lanka and African countries (except of South Africa).
Only guests who have booked can leave a review.