LEARN GEORGIAN VIA SKYPE (ONLINE)
Our school has 12 years experience of teaching Georgian language, we were one of the first language school specialized on teaching Georgian and Russian languages for English speaking people.
School offers Georgian private training for adults all year round. During this Georgian course, which is tailored to suit students’ individual needs and level, teachers provide personal guidance to ensure you make progress effectively. Studying Georgian in Georgia gives you the chance to do much more than just master the Georgian language. In fact, choosing Georgian language immersion programs means that you also get familiar with Georgian culture during your stay in Georgia.
GEORGIAN ISN’T HARD TO LEARN
The stereotype that the Georgian language is complicated and very hard to learn is probably due to its uniqueness and isolation from other languages. It is straightforward to learn. The only real difficulty is the verb system.
Our course is specially organized for international people, who are interested in learning Georgian Language in Tbilisi and be familiarized with Georgian culture. Staying in our country is an exciting and unique way to learn about Georgian history, culture and traditions. It’s a wonderful opportunity to study and practice Georgian conversation.
GEORGIAN LANGUAGE COURSE CONTAINS: Speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and special course about Georgian history and culture. Course is designed both for beginners and peoples with skill of basics in Georgian Language.
Each lesson lasts 45 minutes (with the possibility of putting one lesson after another), and of course there is always only ever one student in a lesson, which means the Georgian lesson can be adapted to suit the student’s learning speed and profile – for example whether the student is calm or dynamic, shy or communicative;
THE BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
Georgian private training for adults is a very good idea for those who wish to benefit from individual guidance and really personalise their Georgian immersion course. The course is ideal for:
– Understanding Georgian grammar rules
– Maintaining and developing speaking skills
– Maximising your range of Georgian vocabulary
– Enjoying individualised teaching tailored to suit your needs
– Making progress faster but always at your own pace
Services must be paid in full 14 days before the course starts in order to complete the enrollment and secure a place in the course and/or accommodation.
– Bookings are not transferable.
– Bank charges are payable by students
– Students must be 18 years of age or over
– The cancellation needs to be communicated in writing to the school by the person who booked the course.
– There is no refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced.
– After a course has started there is no refund for any accommodation or other item booked.
– If a course is cancelled less than 1 days of the start date the following charges will apply:
– registration fee 80 Euro
– We do not accept students from: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri-Lanka and African countries (except of South Africa).