The IELTS exam requires a significant amount of preparation if you want to get a high mark, but it’s really tough doing it alone.
Your teacher can guide you in your studies, identifying the areas you need to work on more and give you the feedback that is essential. You can start your preparation course at any point during the year, and have lessons on the day and time that suits you.
As well as doing lessons with your teacher, the IELTS preparation course offers you the chance to do several extra exercises review the same language skills studied during the lesson with your teacher and provide you with an excellent tool to consolidate your understanding.
We are teaching English language since our establishment in 2010. We provide professional English tuition for students of all levels. All are welcome — even complete beginners who just want to try learning some of the basics.
Our ethos is that each student should have the most valuable experience possible while studying in Georgia. In addition to fantastic facilities, we provide a range of full immersion group activities. Not only will you learn how to communicate in English, but you will also visit the main sightseeing places, make new friends and enjoy authentic cultural experiences.
Improve accuracy in pronunciation and grammar to ensure student speaking and writing is comprehensible. Increase knowledge of Georgian culture and society in order to interact effectively with people. Participate in experiential activities that require interaction with the local community. Enjoy weekend excursions in Tbilisi and several cultural activities.
OUR DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS
Professional and experienced teachers
The best teaching materials and textbooks
Comfortable accommodation very close to the school
Airport pick up and back transfer for free
Certificate of achievement
Social Programme (excursions & wine tours)
Personal, professional and friendly advice at all times.
Services must be paid in full 14 days before the course starts in order to complete the enrollment and secure a place in the course and/or accommodation.
– Bookings are not transferable.
– Bank charges are payable by students
– Students must be 18 years of age or over
– The cancellation needs to be communicated in writing to the school by the person who booked the course.
– There is no refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced.
– After a course has started there is no refund for any accommodation or other item booked.
– If a course is cancelled less than 1 days of the start date the following charges will apply:
– registration fee 80 Euro
– We do not accept students from: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri-Lanka and African countries (except of South Africa).