Our school has 12 years experience of teaching Russian language, we were one of the first private language school specialized on teaching Russian language for English speaking people.
School offers Russian private training for adults all year round. During this Russian course, which is tailored to suit students’ individual needs and level, teachers provide personal guidance to ensure you make progress effectively. Studying Russian in Georgia gives you the chance to do much more than just master the Russian language. In fact, choosing Russian language immersion programs means that you also get familiar with Georgian & Russian culture during your stay in Georgia.
Russian Language Course introduces you step-by-step to all the basics of Russian: pronunciation, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions and grammar. Learn to speak, read, and write Russian quickly and easily.
Course is designed both for beginners and peoples with skill of basics in Russian Language. We accept students with any language level.
Each lesson lasts 45 minutes (with the possibility of putting one lesson after another), and of course there is always only ever one student in a lesson, which means the lesson can be adapted to suit the student’s learning speed and profile – for example whether the student is calm or dynamic, shy or communicative;
Russian private training for adults is a very good idea for those who wish to benefit from individual guidance and really personalise their Russian immersion course. The course is ideal for:
Understanding Russian grammar rules
Maintaining and developing speaking skills
Maximising your range of Russian vocabulary
Enjoying individualised teaching tailored to suit your needs
Making progress faster but always at your own pace
OUR DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS
Our prices are 3 or more times low, than the same courses in Russia.
Professional & experienced native speaker teachers
The best teaching materials and textbooks
Certificate of achievement
Personal, professional and friendly advice at all times.
Services must be paid in full 14 days before the course starts in order to complete the enrollment and secure a place in the course and/or accommodation.
– Bookings are not transferable.
– Bank charges are payable by students
– Students must be 18 years of age or over
– The cancellation needs to be communicated in writing to the school by the person who booked the course.
– There is no refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced.
– After a course has started there is no refund for any accommodation or other item booked.
– If a course is cancelled less than 1 days of the start date the following charges will apply:
– registration fee 80 Euro
– We do not accept students from: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri-Lanka and African countries (except of South Africa).